New Year Resolutions 2008
Starting this tag by having a strong belief that you all had a very good celebration for the New Year!
Thanks to PK for having tagged me. 🙂
Here you go..
For the year 2008
(1) To read some 10 good books like “The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari” (which i completed by Dec 2007).
(2) To achieve the professional goals like doing Technical Certifications which are on shelf for long time.. 🙂
(3) To conflagrate the little amount of hidden interest in Photography & Cooking 🙂
Not Just for 2008, forever…
(1) To meliorate serving the humanity in the maximum possible ways i could. Also to extend the service for the social cause to a greater extent.
(2) To corroborate the passion towards ‘teaching‘ profession which obviously creates any other profession!
Hope it was short & sweet! 😛 [Is it not? :D]
Wishing you all a great year ahead! 🙂