Airliftonline – airport transfer service for bangalore
I am sure it would be of a great rescue to Bangaloreans who are in need to travel via air. As the new airport (Bangalore International Airport — BIAL) is located far away from the city and the average time duration to reach is about 2.5-3 hours in the day time, everyone in the picture tends to make use (exploit rather? huh…) of the situations for getting more MONEY!.
This particular piece of info i got from my friend through an email seems to be of a great boon. Thought of sharing it here ! 🙂 But, kindly go through the website for the full-and-updated information!
Here you go..
We are starting a Airport Transfer Service for Bangalore . Since the New airport is far from the city and we feel that Airport Transfers will become very expensive for the Passengers and there will be a definite problem to commute to and from the New Airport . We are introducing our service to make airport Transfers less expensive and still provide the required luxury while taking customers to and from the airport. We will pick up the customers from the Airlift pickup points and drop them to the airport and vice versa bring them to the city from the airport.
Unique features of the Airlift Vehicle
* Airlift will be 6 seat air conditioned Toyota Innova. Individual Bucket seats for all 5 passengers.
* Airlift will have a LCD screen on each passenger seat for personalized entertainment system, these screens will show 5 channels with different contents.
* Airlift has ample overhead covered and secured luggage space.
* Airlift will be Wi-Fi enabled for passengers to browse the internet on the screens and as well as with their laptops.
* Airlift will be driven by our Auto Pilots who will be in uniform and well trained to communicate and present themselves to the customers.
* Airlift will also be tracked by GPS system to ensure efficient on time services and tracking every vehicle to make sure of complete security of passengers.
Airlift is being designed to provide complete comfort and help the passenger to use their commuting time productively.
We feel that the Normal City Cab from or to the Airport will cost about 750/- to 1000/- one way. Our service has been priced at Rs. 300/- one way and moreover Return journey for to and from the airport will be Rs. 450/- per person. That is nearly 70% saving on the Airport Transfers vis-à-vis a regular City Cab.
How to avail the service:
Book Tickets online on our website http://www.airliftonline.com through Credit or Debit Card.
Pickup the Prepaid Coupons in any of the Retail Stores and call 91-98450-47788 to make a booking or use the same on http://www.airliftonline.com
SMS AIRLIFT to 54545. Our support team will get in touch with you ASAP.
Call our 24/7 call center number 98450 47788.
Logon to our website http://www.airliftonline.com for any queries