The Quotes being added in my wikidot site (http://raghavan.wikidot.com/quotes)
- If you are tired of being so happy, try to UNDERSTAND a person!
- It is not mandatory that the people whom you love, should also love you the same way!
- Everything has got its own deadline including one’s EGO!
- An untold quote is being rigidly followed within!
- Machines are far better than their creators as they do rarely behave absurd and without any valid reasons!
- Every relation has a secret question about what one should pay for it. Some are lucky as the question doesn’t last longer at all!
- “You had been a very good friend of mine until there existed a mutual clash”!
Good Quotes By Others
1. Shut yourself from the world and create the reality you want!
2. Performance is a compulsion, not an option; if my existence is to be justified!
3. I have learned to seek my happiness by limiting my desires, rather than in attempting to satisfy them – John Stuart Mill
4. “Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute” – Josh Billings
5. “Being a nice person is being a GOAL KEEPER…no matter how many goals we save.. ..People will remember only the one that we missed..”
6. “The most difficult phase of life….is not when no one understands you….. but it is when you fail to understand yourself”
7. “Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises.”
8. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
9. Argument wins the situation but loses the person. So never argue with your loved ones; Bcos the situation is not important than Ur loved ones..
10. “The man who moved a mountain was the one who began carrying away small stones.” – Chinese Proverb
11. “Motivation is everything. You can do the work of two people, but you can’t be two people. Instead, you have to inspire the next guy down the line and get him to inspire his people.”
12. “Peace and justice are two sides of the same coin.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
13. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
14. A good question is never answered. It is not a bolt to be tightened into place but a seed to be planted and to bear more seed toward the hope of greening the landscape of the idea – John Ciardi [Stan James of JavaRanch!, Bartender]
15. “When you justify how you treat others by what your enemies do, doesn’t that simply make you a puppet of your enemies?” – Tim Holloway of JavaRanch//
16. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.”
17. “Most of troubles in life are the result of saying YES too soon or NO too late”
18. “The follies which a man regrets most, in his life, are those which he didn’t commit when he had the opportunity.”
19. “Cease to ask what the morrow will bring forth. And set down as gain each day that Fortune grants.”
20. “Life is lived forward but understood backward…”
21. “Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes the furthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.”
22. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all”
23. Love is when you look into someone’s eyes, and see everything you need
24. “There is never a wrong time to do right thing.”
25. Never explain you to any one Because the person who likes you doesn’t need it and the person who dislikes you won’t believe it..
26. If u think u r too small to make an impact, try sleeping in a room with a mosquito in it – Robin Sharma
27. Well done is better than well said. ~Benjamin Franklin
28. “Everything is funny as long as it is happening to someone else” – Will Rogers
29. “Dictionary is the only place where success comes before work”
30. “Conference: A confusion of one man multiplied by the number present”
31. The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.— Abraham Lincoln
32. Conference Room: A place where everybody talks,nobody listens and everybody disagrees later on
33. “Faith is not something to grasp.It is a state to grow into.Faith must be enforced by reason.When faith becomes blind it dies ”
34. “It is a good rule in life never to apologize. The right sort of people do not want apologies, and the wrong sort take a mean advantage of them.” – P. G. Wodehouse
35. “No matter which direction you start, it’s always against the wind coming back”
36. “The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.” – Oscar Wilde
37. “As soon as one is unhappy one becomes moral.” — Marcel Proust
38. “A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.”
39. “The secret of life is not enjoyment, but education through experience.”
40. “It does not matter how slowly you go up, so long as you don’t stop.”
41. “Instead of worrying about what people say of you, why not spend time trying to accomplish something they will admire” – Dale Carnegie
42. “Don’t be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.” – Dale Carnegie
43. “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.” – Dale Carnegie
44. “Every man is his own chief enemy” – Anacharsis
45. “The wise are wise only because they love. The fool are fools only because they think they can understand love.” – Paulo Coelho
46. “Character, I am sure, lies in the genes” – Taylor Caldwell
47. “You never get second chance to make first impression.”
48. “If only we’d stop trying to be happy we’d have a pretty good time” – EDITH WHARTON
49. “Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.” – ALBERT SCHWEITZER
50. “Worry gives small things a big shadow”
51. “Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient” – Aristotle
52. “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.” – BENJAMIN DISRAELI:
53. “Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and others.” – Buddha
54. “Unhappiness is best defined as the difference between our talents and our expectations” – EDWARD DE BONO
55. “The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven.” – JOHN MILTON
56. “Life is like riding a bicycle. You don’t fall off unless you plan to stop peddling.”
57. “Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.”
58. “Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body.”
59. “Opportunities or Obstacles – depends on our perspective”
60. “Quality means doing it right when no one is looking”.
61. “It’s never too late to learn. And to become the person you’ve always wanted to be.” – Robin Sharma
62. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
63. Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come.
64. “Falling down is not a defeat….defeat is when u refuse to get up…..”
65. “Experience is what allows us to repeat our mistakes, only with more finesse!”
66. “Have the determination of a MIRROR, which never lose its ability to reflect in spite of it being broken pieces.”
67. “Waves are very INSPIRING…Not because they rise very HIGH…….!!!Because they never fail to rise after each time they FALL…”
68. “There is no market for your sorrows in this world, so never advertise them”
69. “The language of friendship is not in words but in meanings”
70. “Success is the maximum utilizaion of the ability that you have” – Zig Ziglar
71. There is no difference between a Wise man and a Fool when they fall in Love!!!
72. “The difference between school and life? In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.”
73. “I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet.” —Denis Waitely
74. “POSITIVE PICTURES COME FROM NEGATIVES DEVELOPED IN THE DARK”
75. “It doesn’t matter if you try and try and try again, and fail. It does matter if you try and fail, and fail to try again.”
76. “You are worth more than what you do, but less than what you think.”
77. “Never waste a minute of your precious life by squandering it thinking about people you don’t like.”
78. “Poverty is not the absence of wealth, it is the absence of humane qualities, lack of manly abilities, and the absence of the desire to serve humanity”
79. “A good leader inspires people to have confidence in the leader, a great leader inspires people to have confidence in themselves.”
80. “The next best thing to winning is losing! At least you’ve been in the race.”
81. “You will please more people by listening to them than by talking to them.”
82. “An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.”
83. “Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come.”
84. After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
85. A goal is a dream with a deadline!
86. Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you
because you are a vegetarian. – Dennis Wholey
87. “Letting go doesn’t mean giving up, but rather accepting that there are things that cannot be.”
88. Opinions are like hand watches. But, everyone believes that their time is correct.
89. You can achieve anything in the world provided you are ready to sacrifice everything else for it!
90. Only by great risks can great results be achieved!
91. You have to have confidence in your ability and then be tough enough to follow through
92. There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened.
93. “Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times” – Niccolo Machiavelli
94. Be true to your own highest convictions,as no one can help you the way you can.
95. The biggest way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others!
96. Do not wish to be anything but what you are and try to be that perfectly.
97. There are times when silence has the loudest voice!
98. Never do anything to others that you don’t like for yourself.
99. It is hard to tell if a man is telling the truth when you know you would lie if you were in his place
100. There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than bread! entered on 05August2008 Tuesday 224 PM IST //
101. “Accept yourself as you are. Otherwise you will never see opportunity. You will not feel free to move toward it; you will feel you are not deserving.”
102. You won’t win if you don’t begin!
103. Your own resolution to success is more important than any other thing.
104. We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something.
105. You are what you do, not [just] what you say!
106. Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night.
107. “He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today.”
108. I may get delayed to reach my targets. But every step towards target is equal to Victory!
109. “Success is like a ladder and no one has ever climbed a ladder with their hands in their pockets.” – Zig Ziglar
110. “If you don’t invest very much, then defeat doesn’t hurt very much and winning is not very exciting too.”
111. If you are not ready today, you will be even less so tomorrow.
112. A sincere compliment is one of the best ways to motivate staff, especially if paid in front of others.
113. The important thing is to be able to sacrifice what we are for what we can be.
114. Being a part of the mad race, you run so fast that at times, you actually forget where you started and in the process, forget ‘yourself’.
115. “Apologizing doesn’t mean that you are wrong and the other is right. It only means that you value the relationship more than your personal ego!
116. Be strong enough to to face the world each day; Be weak enough to know you cannot do everything!
117. Be the first to congratulate an opponent who succeeds; Be the last to criticize a colleague who fails!
118. Be wise enough to know that you do not know everything; Be foolish enough to believe in miracles!
119. Be a leader when you see a path others have missed; Be a follower when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty!